The Easiest Way to Mass Archive Instagram Posts: Instagram is a great way to keep track of your daily life and share photos with friends, but it can be hard to remember what you posted each day. If you want to be able to go back and view all of your posts from any given period of time, setting up an archive is the best way to go. In this article, we’ll show you how to set up an Instagram archive using a free online tool, and how to access it from any device.
It can be difficult to keep up with all the new Instagram posts, especially if you’re not regularly checking the platform. But don’t worry – there’s an easy way to mass archive all of your Instagram posts in one go. All you need is a little software help.
What Does Instagram Archive Feature Do
Instagram has announced a new feature that will archive your posts for you! This means that if you delete a post, or if Instagram ever decides to change its policy and no longer allow archived posts, you can still view it in your account. Archive posts will appear under your profile instead of the newest posts. Archive posts are also searchable so you can easily find them if you need to.
Archived posts are stored for six months, and after that, they’re deleted automatically. You can also delete individual archived posts at any time. Archive posts will not count towards your daily or weekly limits.
This is a great addition to Instagram, and it makes sure that your old posts are still safe and available if you ever need them.
How to Archive an Instagram Post?
If you want to keep your Instagram account as clean and organized as possible, archiving posts is the best way to go.
Follow these easy steps to archive a post:
1. After you’ve posted something on Instagram, click the three lines in the top left corner of your post (see image below). This will bring up the “Options” menu.
2. Under “General,” select “Archive this post.” This will archive your post and remove it from public view.
3. If you want to keep a copy of your archived post for future reference, select “Copy link to this post” and paste it into a new message on Instagram or a document on your computer.
If you’re looking to archive all of your Instagram posts in one go, then follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Instagram account.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. This will open up your profile’s overview page.
3. Under ‘Posts’, click on ‘Archive’.
4. Select all of the posts that you want to archive, and click on ‘Archive’.
5. Your posts will now be archived and you’ll no longer be able to see or comment on them.
How to Mass Archive Instagram Posts?
If you want to make sure that your Instagram posts are preserved for future reference, then archiving them is the easiest way to do it. When you archive a post, Instagram stores a copy of it in your account’s “Archives” section. You can access this section by clicking on the three lines in the top left corner of your screen and then selecting “Archives.”
Don’t Miss …
- How to Stop Getting Spam Followers on Instagram
- How to Tell if Someone Blocked You from Seeing Their Story on Instagram
Once you’ve archived a post, it’ll appear in your Archives section with a blue stamp next to it. This means that the post is saved and can be accessed again later if you need to. If you want to permanently remove a post from your Archives section, you can do so by clicking on the post’s blue stamp and then selecting “Delete.”
Mass archive Instagram posts on mobile phone
There is a great way to mass archive your Instagram posts on your mobile phone! This method is super simple and can be done in just a few minutes.
To do this, all you need to do is open up the Instagram app on your mobile phone and then search for the post you want to archive. Once you find the post, simply swipe left to archive the post and then tap “Archive” on the bottom right corner of the screen. You will now have a copy of the archived post on your phone.
This method is perfect if you want to keep a constant backup of your latest Instagram posts. It also allows you to access archived posts from any device that has an Instagram app installed.
If you want to archive all of your Instagram posts on your mobile phone, there is an easy way to do it. All you need to do is open the Instagram app on your phone and go to the profile page for the account you want to archive. Then, tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen and select “Archive.” This will save all of your posts from that account onto your phone in chronological order.
Can We Do It On Pc & Mac Too?
For years, people have been asking how to archive their Instagram posts on their computers. And for good reason: even if you only use Instagram for checking out pictures of your friends’ lives and eating avocado toast, it’s worth taking a few minutes to get your posts archived.
Here’s how to do it without any extra software:
1. Log in to your Instagram account.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of your screen (the menu bar).
3. Under “Settings,” click on “History.”
4. On the right side of the window that pops up, scroll down until you see “All Posts.”
5. Click on the blue “Archive” button next to each post you want to save.
6. You’ll now be taken to a new screen where you can choose where to save your post archives. You can either download them to your computer or delete them from Instagram altogether (although we recommend keeping them, just in case).